Made to order Silver Jewellery
Shop from a wide range of silver jewellery for women.
Sweet Magnoliaa is an online store in India that brings to you silver jewellery online. Our online store has antique silver jewellery, silver jewellery for girls, silver jewellery for women, silver earrings, silver bangles, silver necklaces, gold-plated silver jewellery, and more.
Silver jewellery has been an integral part of styling for ages. There is silver jewellery for women as well as silver jewellery for men. At Sweet Magnoliaa Online store you can buy silver jewelry online. Sweet Magnoliaa features antique silver jewellery as well as contemporary style silver jewellery.
There are adjustable silver jewellery as well as no adjustable. In the description under each product, these details are mentioned. Sweet Magnoliaa also Gold-plated silver jewelry with emeralds, ruby, and pearls, the details of which are given in the description.
Our Concierge service is just a call away, where we can assist you in selecting the right kind of silver jewelry for the look you want to achieve.
Silver earrings come in two styles: silver studs and silver danglers. You can create an Indo western look if you combine antique silver jewelry with a western dress. Similarly, a traditional Indian look can be given a modern twist by wearing contemporary silver jewelry with a traditional Indian dress.
The silver necklaces we have are ready to ship as well as custom-made necklaces. We have silver jewelry from designers like Sangeeta Boochra & Suhani Pittie.
Sweet Magnoliaa also has festive offers that are going on during the festive season. Currently, Valentine's Day Offer on Silver jewellery is going on.
Buy silver Indian Jewellery online at Sweet Magnoliaa Online store
Care Guide For Your Silver Jewellery
- Our jewellery is special and all hand-crafted in our workshops. Our contemporary designs showcase a rich Indian heritage.
- Our vintage jewellery is unmarked by us in order to preserve its authenticity.
- Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture, and extreme temperatures.
- Rings and bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid damage through impact.
- Don´t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
- Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
- All our silver is hand polished before the sale. Exposed to the atmosphere, all silver is prone to oxidization and consequent tarnishing.
- Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
- Do not use liquid cleaners for carved silver jewellery as the liquid dries into the engraving.
- If you wear your gold plated silver jewelry for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.
- Make sure your jewelry is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enameling.
- When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as makeup, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
- All stone jewellery requires extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting as well as to safeguard the gemstone it holds
Welcome to a world of fine handcrafted Silver
We have pure, individual, handcrafted jewellery. On our website, you can find designs from India's vast traditional jewellery heritage that have been meticulously recreated.
Contemporary Silver Jewellery:
Handmade silver jewellery online in India is the most popular type of modern jewellery in
India. In comparison to gold jewellery, it is becoming even more popular. The price of gold is rising due to market fluctuations, and many jewellery designers now prefer to design silver jewelry ornaments and adornments for various market segments. Customers with a unique taste nowadays preferring to buy silver jewelry that fits within their budget. Due to affordability and durability silver is getting very popular among jewellery makers and consumers.