Sweet Magnolia is inspired by art & design- artists, artisans, and startups focused on art & design. For the Art & Design lovers who love to own a piece of art irrespective of the price tag, Sweet Magnoliaa is for you.
We celebrate art & design in every form: a rug, a painting, or personal care products based on Ayurveda's ancient art! We at Sweet Magnoliaa bring a curated online store that celebrates Art & Design and supports the global art ecosystem. Art is priceless, and irrespective of the price tag, you get home a piece of art.
The founder team conceived the idea of Sweet Magnoliaa to offer a unique online shopping experience to the customers who are looking for premium, high-quality products online. The product quality and a world-class customer experience motivate us the most to keep bringing the best to you from India & Globally.
We felt a strong need to nurture a community through our online store Sweet Magnoliaa and bringing together the creators and collectors on one platform to create a unique experience. We strongly believe that art and good design can make a huge difference in the world; we keep curating the best for you from the art & design industry.
Bhawana has an exciting experience of more than a decade in the art industry - from shooting ad campaigns for top brands to directing & producing ad films.
In 2018 she started a social movement through her blog Failing It Up, a mission to de-stigmatize failing by redefining failure.
Failing It Up initiative got massive support from leaders from all over the world.
Some of the leaders who supported the initiative Failing It Up -
- Personalities like chef Vikas Khanna , jewellery designer Farah Ali Khan
- Filmmakers Hansal Mehta & Anant Mahadevan
- Actors -The Roja Girl Madhoo, Adil Hussain, Maria Goretti Warsi & Sayani Gupta
- Architects and interior designers - Sanjay Puri, Shivani Dogra & Hamiz Hassanzadeh founder of Parametric Architecture, Huzefa Rangwala co-founder of MuseLAB, Beverly Hills interior designer Aaron B Duke
- Founders like - Sharon Rabi of Dafni, N K Chaudhary of Jaipur Rugs
- People like Raghav Gupta from The Rug Republic, Ssumier Pasricha, Samit Bhatta the publisher of The Retail Jeweller Magazine.
These leaders shared their inspirational stories of not giving up and how their failures are a part of their success stories. Failing It Up is a digital magazine available for free on www.failingitup.com and the blog section of our store. We also have a Youtube channel that features inspirational video interviews every week.
Link to her initiative:
Failing It Up YouTube Channel Link