The 'AMAZE Rangeâ€™ is designed to celebrate & create the magic of Indian heritage water systems into our future. The Maze or labyrinth has been used in many ways, with the mind being described as a Maze as well. The range is inspired by the sinuous rainwater channels ofÂ ManduÂ andÂ Deeg; water harvesting systems aiding infiltration & remarkable for their beauty.
The collection of cotton-gota Dhurries, Cushions, Hand Block printed Upholstery Fabrics, Ottomans, andÂ Marble Inlay TablesÂ is crafted in artisanal techniques, like Punja Dhurrie weaving, Stone Inlay, Block printing, withÂ intricate interlocking patternsÂ of swirls and mazes forming layered blocks of aqua colors. The exquisitelyÂ handcrafted Deeg squareÂ andÂ Mandu Round TablesÂ are inlaid with Lapis Lazuli and onÂ mother-of-pearlÂ on pink marble respectively. 'Amazeâ€™ is a celebration of the past, reminding us of the present, to preserve the future. Revolutionize the way you think about the growing water crisis across the world and spark dialogue by bringing the AMAZE Range into your home!
Â Shown here all dimensions are in MM.
Dimensions:Â 610 x 610
Gross Weight in KG: 1.65
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
Country of Origin: India
- For international shipping kindly get in touch with us through email email@example.com to get the shipping quote for your address.
- International Shipping charges are on actual.
- Buyers are responsible for any custom duties and taxes charged by your destination country in addition to item price and the shipping charges.
- Certain products may not be eligible for international shipping.
- If you have placed an order online for International shipping then kindly get in touch with us to know the shipping charges.
- Contact us to know if your selected products are eligible for international shipping
- Paintings we ship worldwide.
- Need further assistance? Call/WhatsApp us on +91 7507132626
- Eligible for free replacement in case of goods damaged in transit reported within 24 hours of delivery. For furniture items, extent of damage shall be evaluated for either a replacement or repair.
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for exchange unless it damaged in transit and reported within 24 hours of delivery or it is specially mentioned in the product description that the product is eligible for easy exchange . If you have any query about the product please do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp us before placing the order.
- Ready products are dispatched within 5 to 12 business days and made to Order products within 4 to 8 weeks. Paintings will take 10 to 20 days for dispatch. Unframed Fine-art prints are ready for dispatch in 2 to 3 working days.
- Due to Covid Situation there might be some delays in delivery
- Some of our handmade products like furniture, rugs, poufs, benches, pillows cover figurines, sculptures, and handmade decor products. are not mass-produced thus may get dispatched in 5 to 8 weeks if they are not in stock. Please contact us through email or WhatsApp to know if your selected product is ready to ship. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: +91 7507132626
- Please note if you order more than one item then you may receive your order in multiple parcels at different times.
- Request for damaged product/cancelation/return/exchange will be only considered if sent from the email id or phone number from which the order was placed.
- Shipping charges will be on actuals for products that has "shipping charges on actuals" mentioned in their description. However if due to some technical glitch it says free shipping fat the time of checkout or such products kindly contact us.
- Due to the many variations in computers, smartphones, and browsers, colours may appear different on different electronic screens. As a result, slight shade variance between the product images on the website and the product should be expected.
- Please note minor imperfections may exist in handcrafted products. Each handcrafted product is one-of-a-kind and cannot be considered as defective. Slight variations are inherent in the manufacturing of products and should be expected.
- For wooden furniture, please note every wood has a natural texture and knots that will not be considered defects. Any wood furniture that is not painted but stained to show grains and texture of wood will have stains & grains in the final finish.
- Handmade wooden furniture or other handmade products will have variations as they are made by skilled craftsmen by hand.
- Products are not eligible for return or refund. However if you receive a damaged product and inform us with supporting photos and videos of the damaged product within 24 hours of receiving it, we will initiate the exchange process. You can inform us by sending email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Kindly read the product description like material and dimensions carefully. If you have any product related query kindly contact us before placing the order +91 7507132626 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Images may have props but the props will not be part of the product so kindly read the product details at the time of placing the order. For example cushion cover does not include filling, macrame planter hangers do not include the planter, planters do not include the plant.
- Paintings & Prints come rolled in tube
- For Rugs & Carpets Marginal size variation of almost 5 to 7% is what will be seen with all the articles after product is ready, this is as per industry standards
- All discounts reflecting on this website are exclusively applicable for India. For international buyers our international website will be up soon and the offers/discount on our International website will be exclusively for International buyers.
- Fine Art Prints size variation could be there for about 1 inches.
- Indian customers requiring GST invoice are requested to share their entity's billing address and the GST number in the "Billing Address Section" while placing the order. Kindly note that once the GST invoice details has been submitted online as per the government rule, these details will not be considered in the later months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.