Bicos - Set with 4 Red Wine Goblets Brown
Transposed to the present day.The first known reference to these glasses known as "biquinhos" (spikes) is from a catalogue of the Nova FÃ¡brica de Vidros Marinha Grande (New Marinha Grande Glass Factory) - Ivima, 1901. This type of glass, set in the universe of diamond-tip manufacturing, was produced in the nineteenth century, through manual cutting techniques. Later the set began to be produced by the press method, which lasts until today. It's curious to know that in the first quarter of the twentieth century it was considered old-fashioned and today it is so fashionable.
Dimensions: 3.03 LÂ x 0 WÂ x 6.02 HÂ InchÂ
Care Guide:Â Microwaves safe. For dishwashing, we advise short cycles at low temperatures. Avoid frequent use in dishwashing.
Made in Portugal
Country of Origin: Portugal
- +91 7507132626 WhatsApp us
- Shipping charges on some of our products are on actual. Need assistance? Call on +91 7507132626
- For international orders, shipping as well as packing will be chargeable subject to size and the weight of the products. Kindly get in touch with us through email to know if the product you selected can be shipped internationally if yes then we we will give the shipping quote.
- For Indian customers Price is Inclusive of GST.
- Eligible for free replacement in case of goods damaged in transit reported within 24 hours of delivery. For furniture items, extent of damage shall be evaluated for either a replacement or repair.
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for exchange unless it damaged in transit and reported within 24 hours of delivery or it is specially mentioned in the product description that the product is eligible for easy exchange . If you have any query about the product please do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp us before placing the order.
- Ready products are dispatched within 5 to 12 business days and made to Order products within 4 to 8 weeks.
- Due to Covid Situation there might be some delays in delivery
- Some of our handmade products like furniture, rugs, poufs, benches, pillows cover figurines, sculptures, and handmade decor products. are not mass-produced thus may get dispatched in 5 to 8 weeks if they are not in stock. Please contact us through email or WhatsApp to know if your selected product is ready to ship. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: +91 7507132626
- Please note if you order more than one item then you may receive your order in multiple parcels at different times.
- Due to the many variations in computers, smartphones, and browsers, colours may appear different on different electronic screens. As a result, slight shade variance between the product images on the website and the product should be expected.
- Please note minor imperfections may exist in handcrafted products. Each handcrafted product is one-of-a-kind and cannot be considered as defective. Slight variations are inherent in the manufacturing of products and should be expected.
- Products are not eligible for return or refund. However if you receive a damaged product and inform us with supporting photos and videos of the damaged product within 24 hours of receiving it, we will initiate the exchange process. You can inform us by sending email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Kindly read the product description like material and dimensions carefully. If you have any product related query kindly contact us before placing the order +91 7507132626 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Images may have props but the props will not be part of the product so kindly read the product details at the time of placing the order. For example cushion cover does not include filling, macrame planter hangers do not include the planter, planters do not include the plant.
- Paintings & Prints come rolled in tube
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.