AnanTaya collaborates with Mahila Maitree Mandal from the cattle rich town of Tonk to bring to you a range of handcrafted unprocessed pure Goat Milk Cleansing Bars. The Black Sheep Goat Milk Cleansing bars are an indigenous blend of design intervention impacting Women Livelihood through a historic practice of goat rearing. Rich in moisturising minerals, lipids and essential vitamins, these bars make for a healthy inclusion in your daily skin care regime.
Available in two variants: Neem goatmilk with light rosemary fragrance and Charcoal with light musk fragrance.Â
Shown here all dimension are in MM.
Material: Pure Goat Milk/ Coconut oil/ Charcoal
Dimensions: 58 x 58 x 20
Gross Weight in KG: 0.67
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
Country of Origin: India
- +91 7507132626 WhatsApp us
- Shipping charges on some of our products are on actual. Need assistance? Call on +91 7507132626
- For international orders, shipping as well as packing will be chargeable subject to size and the weight of the products. Kindly get in touch with us through email to know if the product you selected can be shipped internationally if yes then we we will give the shipping quote.
- For Indian customers Price is Inclusive of GST.
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for return or exchange unless it is specially mentioned in the product description that the product is eligible for easy return . If you have any query about the product please do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp us before placing the order.
- Ready products are dispatched within 4 to 7 business days and made to Order products within 4 to 8 weeks.
- Some of our handmade products like furniture, rugs, poufs, benches, pillows cover figurines, sculptures, and handmade decor products. are not mass-produced thus may get dispatched in 5 to 8 weeks if they are not in stock. Please contact us through email or WhatsApp to know if your selected product is ready to ship. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: +91 7507132626
- Please note if you order more than one item then you may receive your order in multiple parcels at different times.
- Due to the many variations in computers, smartphones, and browsers, colours may appear different on different electronic screens. As a result, slight shade variance between the product images on the website and the product should be expected.
- Please note minor imperfections may exist in handcrafted products. Each handcrafted product is one-of-a-kind and cannot be considered as defective. Slight variations are inherent in the manufacturing of products and should be expected.
- Products are not eligible for return or refund. However if you receive a damaged product and inform us with supporting photos and videos of the damaged product within 24 hours of receiving it, we will initiate the exchange process. You can inform us by sending email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Kindly read the product description like material and dimensions carefully. If you have any product related query kindly contact us before placing the order +91 7507132626 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Images may have props but the props will not be part of the product so kindly read the product details at the time of placing the order. For example cushion cover does not include filling, macrame planter hangers do not include the planter, planters do not include the plant.
- Paintings & Prints come rolled in tube
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.