Ecstasy by Dinkar Jadhav
Size: 48 x 36 Inches
Acrylic On Canvas
Price inclusive of taxes
About The Artist:
Dinkar Jadhav is an artist based in Pune, India. He works with acrylic on canvas. He frequently paints horses and bulls. His style is abstract and he likes to play with colors to depict light and shade.
Country of Origin: India
- For international shipping kindly get in touch with us through email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the shipping quote for your address.
- International Shipping charges are on actual.
- Buyers are responsible for any custom duties and taxes charged by your destination country in addition to item price and the shipping charges.
- Certain products may not be eligible for international shipping.
- Need further assistance? Call/WhatsApp us on +91 7507132626
- Eligible for free replacement in case of goods damaged in transit reported within 24 hours of delivery. For furniture items, extent of damage shall be evaluated for either a replacement or repair.
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for exchange unless it damaged in transit and reported within 24 hours of delivery or it is specially mentioned in the product description that the product is eligible for easy exchange . If you have any query about the product please do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp us before placing the order.
- Ready products are dispatched within 5 to 12 business days and made to Order products within 4 to 8 weeks.
- Due to Covid Situation there might be some delays in delivery
- Some of our handmade products like furniture, rugs, poufs, benches, pillows cover figurines, sculptures, and handmade decor products. are not mass-produced thus may get dispatched in 5 to 8 weeks if they are not in stock. Please contact us through email or WhatsApp to know if your selected product is ready to ship. Email: email@example.com WhatsApp: +91 7507132626
- Please note if you order more than one item then you may receive your order in multiple parcels at different times.
- Request for damaged product/cancelation/return/exchange will be only considered if sent from the email id or phone number from which the order was placed.
- Due to the many variations in computers, smartphones, and browsers, colours may appear different on different electronic screens. As a result, slight shade variance between the product images on the website and the product should be expected.
- Please note minor imperfections may exist in handcrafted products. Each handcrafted product is one-of-a-kind and cannot be considered as defective. Slight variations are inherent in the manufacturing of products and should be expected.
- Products are not eligible for return or refund. However if you receive a damaged product and inform us with supporting photos and videos of the damaged product within 24 hours of receiving it, we will initiate the exchange process. You can inform us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Kindly read the product description like material and dimensions carefully. If you have any product related query kindly contact us before placing the order +91 7507132626 email@example.com
- Product Images may have props but the props will not be part of the product so kindly read the product details at the time of placing the order. For example cushion cover does not include filling, macrame planter hangers do not include the planter, planters do not include the plant.
- Paintings & Prints come rolled in tube
- For Rugs & Carpets Marginal size variation of almost 5 to 7% is what will be seen with all the articles after product is ready, this is as per industry standards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.