Over 5,000 years ago, an alloy called Kansa, began being used in Ayurveda for its beneficial properties. Kansa is primarily made of copper, which is a revered Ayurvedic medicine for boosting circulation, promoting lymphatic drainage and detoxing the body and skin. Copper also helps the production of natural collagen and elastin. The Kansa Wand does the above, along with plumping and de-puffing the skin, softens fine lines and sculpts, tones and firms the facial muscles. This process also draws out toxins and accumulated acidity of the skin.
Note: some may experience a greying effect – this signifies a detoxifying process and acid release. Simply rinse with water and continue
How to use
- Apply your favourite oil to cleansed and toned skin (our favourite is the Rose After Bath + Face Oil)
- Place the wand in the center of your forehead and massage anti-clockwise circular motions five times, and then clockwise for another five times
- Then draw the number 8 on the forehead five times; this will help calm the mind, stimulate memory and improve concentration
- Take the wand across the forehead in zigzag pattern five times
- Trail along the jawline in firm circular motions, with your teeth clenched, five times
- Circle around the cheekbones, five times
- Massage upwards and downward under the cheekbones, five times. Start from the corner of the mouth, up to the earlobe and back
- Massage upwards and downward of the jaw line, from the chin, to the ear lobe and back, five times
The total massage time should be around 5-7 minutes
This massage can be done daily
Wipe the wand after each use, or if needed, use soap and water on the metal part. Place the wand into the cloth bag for protection
100% teak wood handle
Pure kansa (copper 80% + tin 20%)
Size: 4.9 inch length, 1.75 inch height
Rose After Bath + Face Oil
Jojoba Cold Pressed Oil
Moringa Cold Pressed Oil
Almond Cold Pressed Oil
see more info HERE
Country of Origin: India
- For international shipping kindly get in touch with us through email email@example.com to get the shipping quote for your address.
- International Shipping charges are on actual.
- Buyers are responsible for any custom duties and taxes charged by your destination country in addition to item price and the shipping charges.
- Certain products may not be eligible for international shipping.
- If you have placed an order online for International shipping then kindly get in touch with us to know the shipping charges.
- Contact us to know if your selected products are eligible for international shipping
- Paintings we ship worldwide.
- Need further assistance? Call/WhatsApp us on +91 7507132626
- Eligible for free replacement in case of goods damaged in transit reported within 24 hours of delivery. For furniture items, extent of damage shall be evaluated for either a replacement or repair.
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for exchange unless it damaged in transit and reported within 24 hours of delivery or it is specially mentioned in the product description that the product is eligible for easy exchange . If you have any query about the product please do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp us before placing the order.
- Ready products are dispatched within 5 to 12 business days and made to Order products within 4 to 8 weeks. Paintings will take 10 to 20 days for dispatch. Unframed Fine-art prints are ready for dispatch in 2 to 3 working days.
- Due to Covid Situation there might be some delays in delivery
- Some of our handmade products like furniture, rugs, poufs, benches, pillows cover figurines, sculptures, and handmade decor products. are not mass-produced thus may get dispatched in 5 to 8 weeks if they are not in stock. Please contact us through email or WhatsApp to know if your selected product is ready to ship. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: +91 7507132626
- Please note if you order more than one item then you may receive your order in multiple parcels at different times.
- Request for damaged product/cancelation/return/exchange will be only considered if sent from the email id or phone number from which the order was placed.
- Shipping charges will be on actuals for products that has "shipping charges on actuals" mentioned in their description. However if due to some technical glitch it says free shipping fat the time of checkout or such products kindly contact us.
- Due to the many variations in computers, smartphones, and browsers, colours may appear different on different electronic screens. As a result, slight shade variance between the product images on the website and the product should be expected.
- Please note minor imperfections may exist in handcrafted products. Each handcrafted product is one-of-a-kind and cannot be considered as defective. Slight variations are inherent in the manufacturing of products and should be expected.
- For wooden furniture, please note every wood has a natural texture and knots that will not be considered defects. Any wood furniture that is not painted but stained to show grains and texture of wood will have stains & grains in the final finish.
- Handmade wooden furniture or other handmade products will have variations as they are made by skilled craftsmen by hand.
- Products are not eligible for return or refund. However if you receive a damaged product and inform us with supporting photos and videos of the damaged product within 24 hours of receiving it, we will initiate the exchange process. You can inform us by sending email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Kindly read the product description like material and dimensions carefully. If you have any product related query kindly contact us before placing the order +91 7507132626 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Images may have props but the props will not be part of the product so kindly read the product details at the time of placing the order. For example cushion cover does not include filling, macrame planter hangers do not include the planter, planters do not include the plant.
- Paintings & Prints come rolled in tube
- For Rugs & Carpets Marginal size variation of almost 5 to 7% is what will be seen with all the articles after product is ready, this is as per industry standards
- All discounts reflecting on this website are exclusively applicable for India. For international buyers our international website will be up soon and the offers/discount on our International website will be exclusively for International buyers.
- Fine Art Prints size variation could be there for about 1 inches.
- Indian customers requiring GST invoice are requested to share their entity's billing address and the GST number in the "Billing Address Section" while placing the order. Kindly note that once the GST invoice details has been submitted online as per the government rule, these details will not be considered in the later months.
Kitchen Therapy (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
Kitchen Therapy (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., Safal Profitaire, A6 2nd floor, Opp Ramada Hotel Corporate Road, Prahladnagar Ahmedabad -380015
Packed by Kitchen Therapy (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., Safal Profitaire, A6 2nd floor, Opp Ramada Hotel Corporate Road, Prahladnagar Ahmedabad -380015
Country of origin
Write To: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.