Kairali Kairbal - Essential Herbal Powder for Body wash (180 grams)
One of the skin and body care products, which is based on traditional Ayurvedic skin-healing and skin-care methods, is the Karibal powder. This product ensures that the skin is well-nourished and helps in rejuvenating the skin and enhancing the natural beauty and glow of the skin.
Kairbal powder is a chemical-free herbal powder which is a perfect green alternative to soap. The combination of various potent herbs and exfoliating agents in the powder leaves the skin regenerated and smooth. Its various ingredients include 15% kulatha (Dolichos biflorus), 15% sathi (Kaempferia galanga), 15% mustha (Cyperus rotundus), 15% mudga (Vigna radiate), 15% samagandhika (Vetiveria zizanioides), 15% twak (Albizia lebbeck) and 10% cheevaka (Acacia sinuate). The benefits of using this herbal green alternate powder to soap are many, and when used daily, this natural scrub helps to remove the dead skin cells and revives the skin imparting a natural glow to it.
Kairbal powder washes away the dirt and all other impurities. The special formula of this herbal soap provides the required exfoliation. It also maintains the required moisture level of the skin and thereby also acts as a moisturizer simultaneously. Two tablespoons of the powder is to be mixed with 2 – 3 tablespoons of lukewarm water to make a smooth paste. This paste is to be applied all over the body except the intimate areas, rubbed thoroughly and then washed off. If desired, the process can be repeated. For best results, the Kairbal powder should be used daily. This herbal powder, which can be used in place of a soap, acts as a moisturiser and exfoliates the skin at the same time. All these features in a single product help in cleaning and keeping the skin smooth and soft.
Ingredients: Kulatha (Dolichos biflorus); Sathi (Kaempferia galanga); Mustha (Cyperus rotundus); Mudga (Vigna radiata); Samagandhika (Vetiveria zizanioides); Twak (Albizia lebbeck); Cheevaka (Acacia sinuata)
Usage: Take two tablespoons and mix it with water and make a paste. Rub all over the body and wash off with water. Repeat if desired.
- Revives natural glow
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Cleanses & revives skin
- Detoxifies skin layers
- Helps to get rid of the skin problems
Usually dispatched in 7 days
This item is Non-returnable
Country of Origin: India
- For international shipping kindly get in touch with us through email email@example.com to get the shipping quote for your address.
- International Shipping charges are on actual.
- Buyers are responsible for any custom duties and taxes charged by your destination country in addition to item price and the shipping charges.
- Certain products may not be eligible for international shipping.
- Need further assistance? Call/WhatsApp us on +91 7507132626
- Eligible for free replacement in case of goods damaged in transit reported within 24 hours of delivery. For furniture items, extent of damage shall be evaluated for either a replacement or repair.
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for exchange unless it damaged in transit and reported within 24 hours of delivery or it is specially mentioned in the product description that the product is eligible for easy exchange . If you have any query about the product please do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp us before placing the order.
- Ready products are dispatched within 5 to 12 business days and made to Order products within 4 to 8 weeks.
- Due to Covid Situation there might be some delays in delivery
- Some of our handmade products like furniture, rugs, poufs, benches, pillows cover figurines, sculptures, and handmade decor products. are not mass-produced thus may get dispatched in 5 to 8 weeks if they are not in stock. Please contact us through email or WhatsApp to know if your selected product is ready to ship. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: +91 7507132626
- Please note if you order more than one item then you may receive your order in multiple parcels at different times.
- Request for damaged product/cancelation/return/exchange will be only considered if sent from the email id or phone number from which the order was placed.
- Due to the many variations in computers, smartphones, and browsers, colours may appear different on different electronic screens. As a result, slight shade variance between the product images on the website and the product should be expected.
- Please note minor imperfections may exist in handcrafted products. Each handcrafted product is one-of-a-kind and cannot be considered as defective. Slight variations are inherent in the manufacturing of products and should be expected.
- Products are not eligible for return or refund. However if you receive a damaged product and inform us with supporting photos and videos of the damaged product within 24 hours of receiving it, we will initiate the exchange process. You can inform us by sending email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Kindly read the product description like material and dimensions carefully. If you have any product related query kindly contact us before placing the order +91 7507132626 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Images may have props but the props will not be part of the product so kindly read the product details at the time of placing the order. For example cushion cover does not include filling, macrame planter hangers do not include the planter, planters do not include the plant.
- Paintings & Prints come rolled in tube
- For Rugs & Carpets Marginal size variation of almost 5 to 7% is what will be seen with all the articles after product is ready, this is as per industry standards
- All discounts reflecting on this website are exclusively applicable for India. For international buyers our international website will be up soon and the offers/discount on our International website will be exclusively for International buyers.
- Indian customers requiring GST invoice are requested to share their entity's billing address and the GST number in the "Billing Address Section" while placing the order. Kindly note that once the GST invoice details has been submitted online as per the government rule, these details will not be considered in the later months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.