Kairali Kairkare Plus - Ayurvedic oil for aches & pains (200 ml)
Kairkare Plus is a unique, multi-functional product. Apart from being a fast, effective and gentle pain relief oil, this product has been found to be very effective in the treatment of arthritis, spondylitis, back pains, frozen shoulders, sciatica pains, and muscular spasms. Kairkare Plus is ayurvedic oil with natural extracts of herbs & that have the ability to penetrate deep into the affected areas to heal the symptoms. Kairkare Plus is a unique, ayurvedic product. Apart from being a fast, effective and gentle pain relief oil, this product has been found to be very effective in the treatment of spondylitis, back pains, frozen shoulders, sciatica pains, and muscular spasms. Kairkare Plus is an ayurvedic oil with extracts of herbs that have the ability to penetrate deep into the affected areas to heal the symptoms .Kairkare Plus was created especially for the purpose of relief pains and aches. Excellent for therapeutic massage, Kairkare Plus is a soothing, and gentle way to relief exhausted and fatigued muscles. Kairkare Plus is developed from 100% natural botanical ingredients, which are devoid of synthetic fragrances, petroleum derivatives or other harmful chemicals. Kairali’s KairkarePlus pain relief oil is the solution for the effective relief from, backache, muscular and joint pain . The herbs in Kairkare Plus are famous for their use as anti-inflammatory and pain relief agents. Kairkare Plus, the anti inflammatory ayurvedic oil not only provides instant relief, but strengthens the bone tissues, the skeletal and the neuromuscular systems, allowing for the comfortable movement of joints and muscles. Kairkare Plus oil penetrates the body tissue faster than any other oil/ ointment because of its strong anti inflammatory actions.
Ingredients: Asana (Bridelia montana); Ardraka (Zingiber officinalis); Karpasasthi (Gossypium herbaceum); Devadaru (Cedrus deodara); Lasuna (Allium sativum); Sigru (Moringa oleifera); Rasna (Alpinia galanga); Srashapa (Brassica juncea); Tindida (Tamarindus indica); Dadhi (Curd); Tila (Sesamum indicum); Sarshapa thaila (Brassica alba); Nimba thaila (Azadirachta indica); Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora)
Usage: Warm the oil and apply liberally all over the affected area of pain. Retain for 1 hour and give hot fermentation
- Relieves all sorts of aches and pains
- Improves blood circulation
- Also good for sprains & numbness
Usually dispatched in 7 days
This item is Non-returnable
+91 7507132626 WhatsApp us
Free Shipping in India
For international orders, shipping & packing will be chargeable subject to size and the weight of the products. Kindly get in touch with us through email to get the shipping quote.
For Indian customers Price is Inclusive of GST.
- We offer Free shipping in India.
- Ready products are dispatched within 10-14 Days and made to Order products within 5 to 8 weeks.
- Some of our handmade products like furniture, rugs, poufs, benches and pillows covers are not mass produced thus may get dispatched in 5 to 8 weeks if they are not in stock. Please contact us through email or WhatsApp to know if your selected product is ready to ship. Email: email@example.com WhatsApp: 7507132626
- Please note if you order more than one item then you may receive your order in multiple parcels at different times.
- Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more information.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- If your product arrives in a damaged/broken condition, we'd be happy to facilitate an exchange for you. We request that you check the product at the time of delivery and inform us within 24 hours with supporting images by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the packaging looks damaged and you can hear any sign of breakage by shaking the box, please take a video while opening package and send to us via email: email@example.com
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
Customer has to send a picture/video of the order indicating any damage on the outer surface of the box (courier transit) within 24 hours of delivery on firstname.lastname@example.org
All products are handmade. We do not accept return/exchange on products.
Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more information.
The products bought on discount are not eligible for refund or replacement.
1. Due to the many variations in computers, smartphones, and browsers, colours may appear different on different electronic screens. As a result, slight shade variance between the product images on the website and the product should be expected.
2. Please note minor imperfections may exist in handcrafted products. Each handcrafted product is one-of-a-kind and cannot be considered as defective. Slight variations are inherent in the manufacturing of products and should be expected.
3. Products are not eligible for return or refund. However if you receive a damaged product and inform us with supporting photos and videos of the damaged product within 24 hours of receiving it, we will initiate the exchange process. You can inform us by sending email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product.
4. This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
5. Kindly read the product description like material and dimensions carefully. If you have any product related query kindly contact us before placing the order +91 7507132626 firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Product Images may have props but the props will not be part of the product so kindly read the product details at the time of placing the order. For example cushion cover does not include filling, macrame planter hangers do not include the planter, planters do not include the plant.
7.If we do consider a return (in a special case), the customer needs to take care of the return shipping charges.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.