Online Pastel Workshop
The workshop will be conducted on Zoom
- Basic knowledge of painting at beginner level or higher.
- An understanding of basic color mixing.
- Age 20 Years and above
- The candidate should have a passion for painting
Two Batches Available in September 2021
September 21 to 24 Afternoon Batch
4 Days. 3 Hours Daily. 11 am to 2 pm IST
September 27 to 30 Night Batch
4 Days. 3 Hours Daily. 9 pm to 12 am IST
What Will You Learn:
- A demonstration of making a portrait in pastel with detailed narration.
- Discussion about your artwork being created & teacher's views.
- Brief information about pastels and art materials.
- How to preserve pastel works.
- How to frame them.
- Certificate of completion
Who is this course for:
- Advanced beginner to intermediate artists.
About Parag Borse
Qualification: B.F.A. (Applied Art) from Sir. J.J. Institute of
Applied Art, Mumbai in the year 2002.
Exhibitions: 1) Solo show at Jehangir Art gallery, Kalaghoda, Mumbai-Dated 9-1-2014 to 15-1-2014.
2) Solo Show at Jehangir Art Gallery, Kalaghoda, Mumbai-Dated 31-3-2008 to 6-4-2008.
3) Solo Shows at Nehru Centre (A/C Gallery), Worli.Mumbai.
(i) Dated- 25-11-2014 to 1-12- 2014
(ii) Dated- 07-10-2008 to 13-10-2008.
(iii)Dated- 22-02-2011 to 28-02-2011.
4) Participation in the Art Fusion show at Nehru Centre in the years: 2007,2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013
5) Solo Shows at Leela Kempenski Hotel,Sahar, Mumbai.2006,2008,2011,2014,2015,2016
6) Solo show at Art Walk Gallery, Hotel The Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai in the year 2015
7) Solo Show at Balagandharva Hall, Pune.In the year 2008.
National & International Awards:
1) Awarded as a finalist in the Animal/Wildlife category of the artist the Artist’s Magazine Annual, U.S.A.
2) Selected among 99 best watercolor artists in the world by ‘Splash 15’ Watercolor Magazine, U.S.A.
3) Awarded by the ‘Ruth Richeson’ Prize in portrait category by Pastel Journal, U.S. for its April 2013 issue.
4) Awarded by the International Artist Magazine for the painting ‘Wrinkles and the Rooster’ held for its issue 82 Dec.2011/ Jan. 2012.
5) Awarded by the International Artist Magazine for the painting ‘Reflection in Ripples’ held for its issue 87 Oct./ Nov. 2012.
6) Awarded by Pandit Satawlekar Pratishthan, Pune for the year 2008.
1) Participation in the National Artists’ Camp organized by Odisha Lalit Kala Academy from 7 to 11th July 2012 at Raj Bhawan, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
2) Participation in Paintings Exhibition of the National Artists’ Camp from 26th to 27th July 2012 at Raj Bhawan, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Country of Origin: India
- For international shipping kindly get in touch with us through email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the shipping quote for your address.
- International Shipping charges are on actual.
- Buyers are responsible for any custom duties and taxes charged by your destination country in addition to item price and the shipping charges.
- Certain products may not be eligible for international shipping.
- If you have placed an order online for International shipping then kindly get in touch with us to know the shipping charges.
- Contact us to know if your selected products are eligible for international shipping
- Paintings we ship worldwide.
- Need further assistance? Call/WhatsApp us on +91 7507132626
- Eligible for free replacement in case of goods damaged in transit reported within 24 hours of delivery. For furniture items, extent of damage shall be evaluated for either a replacement or repair.
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for exchange unless it damaged in transit and reported within 24 hours of delivery or it is specially mentioned in the product description that the product is eligible for easy exchange . If you have any query about the product please do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp us before placing the order.
- Ready products are dispatched within 5 to 12 business days and made to Order products within 4 to 8 weeks. Paintings will take 10 to 20 days for dispatch
- Due to Covid Situation there might be some delays in delivery
- Some of our handmade products like furniture, rugs, poufs, benches, pillows cover figurines, sculptures, and handmade decor products. are not mass-produced thus may get dispatched in 5 to 8 weeks if they are not in stock. Please contact us through email or WhatsApp to know if your selected product is ready to ship. Email: email@example.com WhatsApp: +91 7507132626
- Please note if you order more than one item then you may receive your order in multiple parcels at different times.
- Request for damaged product/cancelation/return/exchange will be only considered if sent from the email id or phone number from which the order was placed.
- Shipping charges will be on actuals for products that has "shipping charges on actuals" mentioned in their description. However if due to some technical glitch it says free shipping fat the time of checkout or such products kindly contact us.
- Due to the many variations in computers, smartphones, and browsers, colours may appear different on different electronic screens. As a result, slight shade variance between the product images on the website and the product should be expected.
- Please note minor imperfections may exist in handcrafted products. Each handcrafted product is one-of-a-kind and cannot be considered as defective. Slight variations are inherent in the manufacturing of products and should be expected.
- Products are not eligible for return or refund. However if you receive a damaged product and inform us with supporting photos and videos of the damaged product within 24 hours of receiving it, we will initiate the exchange process. You can inform us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- This product is not eligible for return and cash on delivery.
- Kindly read the product description like material and dimensions carefully. If you have any product related query kindly contact us before placing the order +91 7507132626 email@example.com
- Product Images may have props but the props will not be part of the product so kindly read the product details at the time of placing the order. For example cushion cover does not include filling, macrame planter hangers do not include the planter, planters do not include the plant.
- Paintings & Prints come rolled in tube
- For Rugs & Carpets Marginal size variation of almost 5 to 7% is what will be seen with all the articles after product is ready, this is as per industry standards
- All discounts reflecting on this website are exclusively applicable for India. For international buyers our international website will be up soon and the offers/discount on our International website will be exclusively for International buyers.
- Indian customers requiring GST invoice are requested to share their entity's billing address and the GST number in the "Billing Address Section" while placing the order. Kindly note that once the GST invoice details has been submitted online as per the government rule, these details will not be considered in the later months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.