Pop stamp handmade ceramic pot -Beige & Blue
This handmade ceramic planter has a charcoal grey colouration with blue and white rim accents, which gives the planter an overall eye-catching look. All plants would look fetching in these planters, but plants with lighter hues would look really enchanting with the planter complementing them. The best place to keep these planters would be in the living room or the bathroom as the wide spaces and light backgrounds would make them pop out to the eye naturally, garnering immediate attention.
Charcoal slip handmade ceramic pot
Handmade Ceramic Pot - This handmade ceramic pot is made by a ceramic artist, it has undergone many beautiful handcrafted techniques that result in variation of form, color and finish. These variations add the unique characteristic to each pot
Product: Handmade Ceramic pot
Measurements (cm): Height - 12.5cm Bottom Dia -13.5cm Top Dia - 11cm
Color: Biege - Blue
*Ceramic pot, Plant not included.
1. Clean it with a moist soft cloth.
2. Do not scrub the surface to clean it.
Price inclusive of taxes
+91 7507132626 WhatsApp us
Free Shipping in India
For international orders, shipping & packing will be chargeable subject to size and the weight of the products. Kindly get in touch with us through email to get the shipping quote.
For Indian customers Price is Inclusive of GST.
- We offer Free shipping in India.
- Ready products are dispatched within 10-14 Days and made to Order products within 5 to 8 weeks.
- Some of our handmade products like furniture, rugs, poufs, benches and pillows covers are not mass produced thus may get dispatched in 5 to 8 weeks if they are not in stock. Please contact us through email or WhatsApp to know if your selected product is ready to ship. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: 7507132626
- Please note if you order more than one item then you may receive your order in multiple parcels at different times.
- Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more information.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- If your product arrives in a damaged/broken condition, we'd be happy to facilitate an exchange for you. We request that you check the product at the time of delivery and inform us within 24 hours with supporting images by sending us an email at email@example.com
- If the packaging looks damaged and you can hear any sign of breakage by shaking the box, please take a video while opening package and send to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
All products are handmade. We do not accept return/exchange on products.
Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more information.
1. Due to the many variations in computers, smartphones, and browsers, colours may appear different on different electronic screens. As a result, slight shade variance between the product images on the website and the product should be expected.
2. Please note minor imperfections may exist in handcrafted products. Each handcrafted product is one-of-a-kind and cannot be considered as defective. Slight variations are inherent in the manufacturing of products and should be expected.
3. Products are not eligible for return or refund. However if you receive a damaged product and inform us with supporting photos and videos of the damaged product within 24 hours of receiving it, we will initiative the exchange process. You can inform us by sending email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.