ZESTFUL Ginger Chai (50 gms)
Product Description :
When you feel fatigue, our Zestful Ginger Chai at Radhikas Fine Teas, comes to your rescue. Harvested in the biodynamic estate of Jamguri, Assam, our Ginger chai is rich, with flecks of organic ginger. A bright and early chai, this blend is our top seller with its generous aroma and full-bodied flavour. Chai can be Kadak, but to have chai that is infused with pure and organic leaves is rather rare. We strive hard to give you perfect chai without any dust, chemical or colour. A perfect choice of 100% certified organic chai is here for you.
Organic Black Leaf with Organic Ginger
(1) Calms and relax mind, body and soul
(2) Aid Digestion
(3) Amino acids keep anxiety at bay
(4) Heals upper respiratory issues
Directions of Use :
(1) Boil a cup of water and simmer
(2) Add 2 teaspoons of tea leaves and bring to a boil
(3) Add 6 tablespoons of milk and boil again on low heat
(4) Remove from flame and let is steep, cover with a lid for the flavours to assimilate. Strain and serve
Store in a cool and dry place. Incase of fresh blends kindly use within 3 months on opening to avoid contamination due to weather conditions.
Antioxidant Level: 5/5
Caffeine Level: 5/5
Tasting Notes :
Bold, Spicy & Aromatic
Variant Type :
+91 7507132626 WhatsApp us
Free Shipping in India
For international orders, shipping & packing will be chargeable subject to size and the weight of the products. Kindly get in touch with us through email to get the shipping quote.
For Indian customers Price is Inclusive of GST.
- We offer Free shipping in India.
- Ready products are dispatched within 10-14 Days and made to Order products within 5 to 8 weeks.
- Some of our handmade products like furniture, rugs, poufs, benches and pillows covers are not mass produced thus may get dispatched in 5 to 8 weeks if they are not in stock. Please contact us through email or WhatsApp to know if your selected product is ready to ship. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: 7507132626
- Please note if you order more than one item then you may receive your order in multiple parcels at different times.
- Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more information.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- If your product arrives in a damaged/broken condition, we'd be happy to facilitate an exchange for you. We request that you check the product at the time of delivery and inform us within 24 hours with supporting images by sending us an email at email@example.com
- If the packaging looks damaged and you can hear any sign of breakage by shaking the box, please take a video while opening package and send to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
All products are handmade. We do not accept return/exchange on products.
Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more information.
1. Due to the many variations in computers, smartphones, and browsers, colours may appear different on different electronic screens. As a result, slight shade variance between the product images on the website and the product should be expected.
2. Please note minor imperfections may exist in handcrafted products. Each handcrafted product is one-of-a-kind and cannot be considered as defective. Slight variations are inherent in the manufacturing of products and should be expected.
3. Products are not eligible for return or refund. However if you receive a damaged product and inform us with supporting photos and videos of the damaged product within 24 hours of receiving it, we will initiative the exchange process. You can inform us by sending email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.